How to remove makeup easily

 

We all need to remove makeup at the end of the day our skin will thank us. In this post I'll teach you how to remove makeup and have beautiful skin.
Step 1 remove eye makeup with coconut oil any brand will do I got mine at Metro for under $10 Canadian dollars before inflation back in 2017 this jar has lasted me years. I put my coconut oil in a small dollar store container. Scoop a little bit and warm it up between your fingers, massage in circular motions wipe it off with tissue.
Step 2 cleanse your skin a cleanser that removes makeup is best I use Neutrogena. One to two pumps is all you need massage the cleanser into skin using circular motions avoiding the eye area don't forget the eyebrows, rinse with warm water.
Step 3 use cold water as toner I have been doing for a while best part it's free I use cold water from the tap.
Step 4 apply lip balm chapped lips is not cute, any lip balm will do I love to use clear lip balm for my night skincare routine, one in the picture is Lip Smacker sprite cup, I love Lip Smackers because they smell the best and affordable.
Step 5 apply moisturizer one in the picture is Nivea creme, Nivea makes the best moisturizers, take a little bit out dot it on your face don't forget the neck and massage using circular motions, a little bit goes a long way for oily skin.
Step 6 apply Vaseline to lashes this step is optional, what Vaseline does to your lashes is conditions the lashes it help prevent breakage, apply using a clean finger or a disposable mascara wand, after a little bit wipe off with tissue.
I hope you enjoy this blog post, stay creative Coolasice.


Comments

Popular Posts